Siobhan Cuffe, Spring Feeling II
Our Choice Gifts for Mother’s Day
Mother’s Day is fast approaching and SO Fine Art Editions has selected a choice of gift ideas for this special person. Please click image for more information or to purchase.
1) Cliona Doyle, Magnolia, Etching, €740. Cliona Doyle captures the simplicity and beauty of the magnolia flower in this limited edition etching. Cliona Doyle is a printmaker specialising in botanical prints.
2) Carmel Benson, Child Field, Carborundum, €650. With themes of childhood and nature throughout Carmel Benson’s work, these fun, colourful prints would make the ideal gift.
3) Alison Lowry, Sanskrit Vessel, Pate de Verre, €140. Using a traditional glass making technique, Alison Lowry threads silver through each unique, hand made vessel.
4) Stephen Lawlor, Norrtulinge, Screen print, €290. Capturing the spirit of the forest, Lawlor has used over thirty screens to create the intricate light and dark aesthetic of nature.
5) Jean Bardon, Detail Magnolia III, Etching with Gold Leaf, €350. Jean Bardon is inspired by the ornamental and bold nature of flowers and brings these aspects to her audience with the use of etching and gold leaf.
6) Caroline Donohue, Scopophelia, Etching, €350. A fun and whimsical etching from Caroline Donohue inspired by 19th century visuals and art.
7) Siobhan Cuffe, Spring Feeling II, Etching, €370. Siobhan Cuffe portrays the joy of spring in Stephen’s Green park, Dublin, in this lively etching.
8) Roger Bennett, Blue Sycamore Bowl, Coloured Sycamore with inlaid Silver, €500. A wonderfully distinctive bowl, dyed a bright blue and inlaid with silver to represent constellations and stars.
9) Pamela Leonard, Dream Walk, Etching, €290. An artist renowned for her exceptional landscapes, this etching from Pamela Leonard depicts a dream walk in Howth.
10) Gráinne Cuffe, Golden Iris, Etching, €180. Gráinne Cuffe studies the intricacies of flowers and their colour to highlight the boldness in each bloom.