James McCreary was born in Dublin in 1944. He worked at Harry Clarke’s stained glass studio between 1960-1963. From 1964-1978 he worked as a steel erector from Smith & Pearson’s structural engineering works. James McCreary was a Director of Graphic Studio Dublin from 1989-2000, a committee member 1975-2004. In 2004 he left his position as Studio Manager in order to concentrate solely on his own work. In 2005 James was invited to become a member of Aosdána.
There are no reviews yet.